On November 2, 2022, the Center for Sustainable Development – Remissia attended the "12th Forum of Local Economic Development"
The organizer of the 12th Forum of Local Economic Development was Tbilisi Economic Development Office
Four sessions were held within the framework of the forum.
Representatives and experts of various agencies participated.
• Green economy
• Economic impacts of migration
• The need to invest
• Social policy
• Reduction of urban poverty
• Importance of energy production development and its social-economic effectiveness
• Current and planned projects in the energy sector
• Importance of circular economy
• Recycling practice in Georgia
• National strategy of waste management. What should be the target rate for waste reduction in Georgia by 2030